Thursday, March 10, 2016

Poppin' Tags

I was one of five children. My parents rocked it out in raising all of us. We always had everything we needed and then some. Of course, we didn't have all of the "cool" stuff kids my age grew up with. 
I never had a Furbie, tickle me Elmo, or Spiral Shoe Laces.
I was totes' uncool.
And my idea of fashion was tie dye.
My favorite tshirt was similar to this...
I was a hard core tweety bird fan.
Snarky little bird.
Of course, all my classmates were wearing Gap, and when you wore Gap, you flipped that tag out so everyone knew it was Gap. 
Man, we were a cool generation.

And while I never got in to the tag flipping thing, all that has changed with gardening.
I love showing my tags.


I may be over doing it...

You start with these little naked guys...

Grab one of these bad boys off of Amzon....
 

And BAM. Done.

Okay, so you have to spell things out with these little fellas.
If you can't spell, that's fine.
Neither can I.
Just tell your garden visitors that you were going for that "cute, quaint, child-like garden feel"

Now, HAMMER!
It's the best part of making tags.
You get to hit things.
Work out those winter muscle kinks...

This little tag is your basic, "I smacked it" tag.

This one is your "I smacked it and then traced it slightly with a marker" tag.
I'll give you a minute to scroll up and down on your screen.
That's fine. I hardly noticed the difference, and I took the photo.
Anyway. I'd stay on here a little longer, but I wanna go see if I can monogram EVERYTHING in the HOUSE with this.
 
Bathroom Soap Bar...
You belong to ME.
Poor Hubby.
It's gonna be like living with a crazy OCD college dorm roommate...

No comments:

Post a Comment