Friday, June 1, 2012

Awesome Antique Junk

I have this obsession with antique stores. It's hopeless. Poor Hubby never knows what I am going to be bringing home.
The chunk of wood that was an old cart became a garden swing,

The old stool from my Grandmother became a perch for potted plants, An antique mantle became the top for my workbench,

Old shutters became a corner unit to hang lanterns on,

and most recently, I grabbed this...


It's an antique Bible Box. I figured that out, from this...
It's uncanny, this intuitive ability I have.

But since I didn't have any antique bibles to put in it, I used it for this...
It is the perfect size for my seed packets. It should keep them cool and dry and safe from critters.

On one side, I put the empty packets so that I can still refer back to them this year if need be, and on the other side, I put full or partially used seed packets.

I love re-purposing for gardening!

What are some innovative things you've used for your garden?

Share, Share!!

No comments:

Post a Comment