Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Tra-la-la-la Trellises

It has been beautiful outside.
...Because winter is behind us and anything that's NOT winter is beautiful and lovely in Zone 6.
And I've had the week off.
So my legs are painfully sore from excessive frolicking.
All that prancing really works the calves.
 
And my garden gloves have become a lot more like wristlets or bracelets.
Which is pretty awesome for anything but my fingernails.
 
So I've been doing a bit of above the dirt action to keep them clean.
Trellis building!

 
 This is my squash trellis. I'm still not sure if it will hold up from the weight of winter squash, so it will be an interesting experience. I suppose by next year I'll have learned whether or not I should have used poultry fencing or construction fencing instead of nylon fencing.

But if nothing else, it was the perfect location to hang this UBER nifty gift I got from an uber special friend last year.

Building anything fun in your garden this year? Share, share!!!!
Please Share!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment