Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Just Lettin It All Hang Out

Or him.

I am amazed by the sheer determination of squirrels.

I've got a few, pestering the birds in my "Sanctuary" area, whom I've un-fondly named, but I'm convinced Jujube is the ring leader-- that fat, obnoxious little fur ball with claws.

Sure, he seems so cute.
Insert your own little "aww" here. I won't do it for you. I'm telling you, it's the sun that makes him look so sweet.

Because the next minute,
He's hanging from the bird feeder by his feet, stealing all the cute little birdies food.
Devilish little fella.

It take an army to keep him at bay.
Your watcha-ma-dig-its

The who-sha-ma-call-its

And the ever famous Thing-a-ma-bobbers.

And all I know, it they'd better pull it together and fend for their turf with a bit more gusto, or someones got to start chipping in for bird seed....


What's with squirrels? Friend or Foe? And what do YOU do when they start eating all your seed?

Share Share!!

No comments:

Post a Comment