Friday, March 23, 2012

TechkNOwledgy...

We have so many contraptions these days to make our lives easier. Air popcorn machines, blow driers and the like...you know, the really important stuff. And then they break. And our lives get infinitely harder because we become so used to them doing everything for us.

...Which is why I have a love hate relationship with my computer. But I'm putting it in the past and moving forward.

And thank goodness gardens don't require a three pronged outlet...usually. Some gardeners/istas get into some pretty weird stuff these days...

Which is why I spent so much time outside when my computer zonked out- a blessing in disguise really.

And so I went to Longwood with a friend for a walk. And proudly showed my hubby the 173 ideas I brought home with me on my camera. Which of course he loved.

And here are a few for you...

Magnolia trees. So in love with their early blooms...
Winter Hazel.
Terrariums resting in pools and ponds.
Indoor walls of plants.
Espalier- growing trees flat, whether it's against walls or free standing, pruned against hog panel
Hanging crate gardens
Fun hibiscus flowers
Cute chimes.
Beautiful buds.
Looping walls of budding vines.
And giant hanging topiaries.

Love, love, love, Longwood.

I could bore you with so many more photos. But I've already tortured poor hubby. You guys should get a break.
So where do you go for inspiration? Share! Share! Share!

No comments:

Post a Comment